1.- GENERAL ASPECTS
Please read carefully the following legal notice regarding the Websites of “CAFENTO, S.L.U.”.
1.1. Identification data of the Information Society Service Provider
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (“LSSI”), you are hereby informed that “CAFENTO, S.L.U.”, with Tax Identity No. B- 33019688, and with registered office for these purposes at Polígono de La Curiscada, Calle H, No. 15, CP 33877, Tineo – Asturias – Spain, manages the contents of the cafento.com Website.
“CAFENTO, S.L.U.” (“CAFENTO”) is registered in the Register of Companies of Asturias, in Volume 3.920, Sheet 202, and Page AS-6.135.
If you wish to contact us, you can visit us at the above address, or call us at: (+34) 902 117 230.
1.2. Acceptance and validity of the general and particular conditions
By browsing this Website and using and/or ordering any of the applications and functionalities offered in it you become a User, which implies your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the General Conditions and, where appropriate, Particular Conditions in force at the time you as a User access the corresponding Website.
CAFENTO reserves the right to extend and modify unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation, configuration and content of the Website, as well as to temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the corresponding Website, in the same way.
2.1. Obligations of use
In particular, and without implying any restriction on the obligation undertaken in general terms by the User in accordance with the preceding paragraph, when using the Website the User agrees:
– In case it is provided, to saving appropriately the “User Name” and “Password” provided by CAFENTO, as identifying and enabling elements to access the different services offered on the Website, and agrees not to transfer its use or allow access to them by third parties, taking responsibility for any damages arising from their misuse.
– Not to enter, store or disseminate on or from the Website, any information or material that is defamatory, injurious, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, inciting to violence, to discrimination for reasons of race, gender, ideology, religion or that in any way is opposed to morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, or the honour, privacy or image of third parties and, in general, that violates current Spanish regulations and those of their country of residence.
– Not to enter, store or disseminate through the Website any computer software, data, virus, code, or any other file that may cause damage or any type of alteration to the Website, to any of the services, or to any of the equipment, systems or networks held by CAFENTO or any User, or in general any third party, that may prevent their normal operation.
– Not to destroy, alter, manipulate, disable or damage data, information, software, electronic documents, or, in general, files held by CAFENTO, Users or third parties.
CAFENTO may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that, where appropriate, are included by publishing such modifications on the Website so that they can be known by the Users.
The company reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that don’t respect personal dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, that are against the public order or safety or that, in the opinion of the Company, are unsuitable for publication.
Similarly, CAFENTO reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, on its own instance or that of a third party, to Users who fail to comply with the conditions hereby set out.
2.2. Liability waiver
This Website content is offered for information and commercial purposes. CAFENTO is exempt from any direct or indirect liability that may arise from the use or application of the information on this Website other than for the intended purposes.
The User shall be solely responsible for the infringements that may be incurred or the damages that may be caused to third parties due to the improper or illegal use of the Website.
Strictly speaking, CAFENTO will not be responsible:
– For the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
– In general, regarding the inappropriate use of the Website, Users must make proper use of it, in accordance with the conditions and terms above, without the owner being liable for any improper use.
– Regarding possible technical deficiencies, CAFENTO will not be liable in any case for the alterations in the service that are caused by failures in the electricity supply, in the data connection network, in the server or in any other services.
– Regarding access by third parties to CAFENTO’s system, CAFENTO will adopt the necessary technical precautions in order to protect the data and information accessed, but will not be liable for the actions of third parties who violate the established security measures to access such data.
– CAFENTO constantly invests in technological means that try to minimize the risk of viruses and similar software, as well as unauthorized content in its information systems. Despite this, Users are aware that they must adopt their own measures aimed at minimizing the damage caused by unauthorized software, viruses, trojans and any kind of software called malware, exempting CAFENTO from any liability that may derive from the existence of malware in the processes enabled on these Websites.
2.3. Use of hyperlinks
Internet users who wish to insert links from their own web pages on the Website must comply with the conditions detailed below. Ignoring such conditions will not avoid legal responsibilities.
The link will only lead to the Website home page but may not reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.). In any case, it is forbidden, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any time, to establish frames of any kind surrounding the Website or allowing the display of content through Internet addresses other than those of the corresponding Website and, in any case, such frames are forbidden when they are displayed with contents not belonging to the Website in a way that they: (I) cause, or may cause, error, confusion or deceit in the users about the true origin of the service or content; (II) involve an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) are used to take advantage of the reputation and prestige of the CAFENTO brand; or (IV) in any other way prohibited by current legislation.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about CAFENTO, its management, employees, customers or the quality of the services it provides shall be made from the page containing the link.
Under no circumstances shall it be stated on the page where the link is located that CAFENTO has given its consent to insert the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the sender’s services.
The use of any trade name, graphic symbol or combined text and symbol or any other distinctive sign of CAFENTO within the sender’s page is prohibited, except in the cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by CAFENTO, and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Website is permitted in the manner established in this clause.
The page containing the link must faithfully comply with the law and may under no circumstances provide or link to its own contents or third party contents that: (I) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (i.e. pornographic, violent, racist content, etc.); (II) lead or may lead the User to the misconception that CAFENTO subscribes, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the sender’s lawful or unlawful ideas, statements or expressions; (III) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity in terms of the sender’s Website location, content and theme. Likewise, the User will refrain from including on the Website any hyperlink (“link”) directed to a Website that contains information or contents that are illicit, contrary to generally accepted morals and good customs, and public order.
2.4. Intellectual and industrial property
The structure, design and presentation form of the elements available on this Website (brands, tools, source code, graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials appearing therein, industrial technologies, files, logos, colour combinations and any element subject to protection) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by CAFENTO, or on which the corresponding use rights have been obtained.
The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, public disclosure and, in general, any other form of partial or total exploitation of the elements referred to in the previous section is prohibited. Their publication on other websites or in other digital or written media requires the express consent of the Website’s owner, and, in any case, they must make explicit reference to CAFENTO’s ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
The use of distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) is not allowed, unless expressly authorized by the legitimate owners.
Unless expressly authorized by CAFENTO, the link to “final pages”, to the “frame” and any other similar manipulation are not allowed. Links should always lead to the Website home page.
The violation of any of these rights will give rise to the pursuit of the corresponding civil and criminal proceedings that CAFENTO may be entitled to in order to defend its interests.
2.5 Links to the provider’s channel on social networks
Through different applications, CAFENTO makes available to users links that allow them to access the different profile pages that CAFENTO has on social networks managed by third parties (such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.). The purpose of this is to provide users access to these channels on the corresponding social networks.
However, the existence of these applications does not imply any relationship between CAFENTO and the owner of the social network, nor the acceptance by CAFENTO of the content or services that the owner may offer.
In no case does CAFENTO share on its social networks accounts any type of private or confidential information about its users. The sole purpose of such information is that established in these General Conditions of Use. In this sense, all the information that the User wishes to provide to these platforms will be under the user’s own risk, and CAFENTO will not intervene in this process.
Given that CAFENTO has no control over the content hosted on these social networks, the user acknowledges and accepts that CAFENTO accepts no responsibility for the content or the services that the User can access on these pages. For this reason, the User must be extremely careful when using linked social networks.
2.6. Confidentiality and data protection
2.7. Cookies Policy
If you wish to know our Cookies policy, please read our Cookies Policy carefully.
To contact us, please send an email to email@example.com or a letter to “CAFENTO COFFEE FACTORY, S.L.U.”, Polígono de La Curiscada, Entrada Sur, Parcela 1, CP 33877, Tineo – Asturias – Spain.
2.9. Jurisdiction and applicable law
The terms and conditions governing this Website and all relationships that may ensue are protected by the Spanish law.
Any dispute that may arise from accessing or using this Website shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Tineo.
Last update: March 3, 2020
© CAFENTO, S.L.U. — All rights reserved